4/13/13

HEALTHY TREATS


Usually when I make treats I focus on them tasting good but not being super healthy so I decided to try making some that I wouldn't feel bad about eating. I used this recipe but adjusted a few things. Instead of olive oil I used apple sauce, instead of white sugar I used coconut sugar, and I added some blueberries. I also added a teaspoon-ish of olive oil so it would still have the same consistency and one and a half teaspoons of baking soda since I only had regular flour. You could maybe add a bit more if you like them to rise more.





They turned out not bad. I think because of the banana/apple sauce/yogurt combo they are a lot mushier than most muffins, but they still taste good. If I were to make them again I would leave out the banana because I just don't like the flavour enough. I would definitely recommend making them though!


Seb seems to like them at least!

3 comments: