1/17/13

LAZY DAYS

Is anyone else in the northern hemisphere feeling as lame lately when it comes to dressing? I've been basically putting on the same pair of black jeans and one of the five sweaters I seem to have on rotation lately. I think part of why I'm feeling in such a slump is because I don't have any proper cold weather boots to brave the ice with and am left wearing the same black ones all the time that have holes in the soles and gauze taped to the inside to stop the staples from poking my feet (I really need new ones). Now that I've ranted a bit, here are a few pictures I'm trying to use for some winter inspiration..




Maybe I'll force myself to put a skirt on for class today..

2 comments:

  1. I love the second picture! You should wear a skirt, I always wear tights and skirts or dresses and it's lovely :)
    Love, Sally

    themuv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog!

    followed you on GFC

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete